Can I join a Stitchalong after it has started?
Absolutely! When you join a Stitchalong after it has started (as many of us do) you will receive all of the parts up to the current one 🙂
Can I return or exchange my order?
All of our charts and patterns are available as an instant digital download. Digital Files / PDF downloads cannot be exchanged or refunded once the file is downloaded and in your possession.
I really want you to be happy with your order, so please feel free to reach out to me if you are have a problem. Downloads may not be shared or resold with any individual, company, or group.
Will you offer physical copies of the charts in the future?
This is definitely something I would like to consider in the future, yes. But for now. all of the charts are available as a digital download. The beauty of using PDFs is that it gives you all the options – to zoom right in on your tablet or laptop – or if you prefer using a physical copy, you are absolutely allowed to print a working copy for your own personal use – so feel free to highlight your chart to your heart’s content!
Are your PDFs compatible with Pattern Keeper?
Hopefully, yes! As a huge Pattern Keeper lover I love using my digital charts with it! I have optimised everything on my end so that the charts should be compatible.
Can I sell the finished piece I have stitched?
If it is a small scale then I am happy for you to sell the pieces you stitch providing there is a link to the Stitching Cabin as the designer 🙂
Can I share a pattern with my friend?
No sorry. As the products are Digital downloads, the patterns may not be sold, reproduced or even shared for free. They are protected by copyright. I work very hard to design patterns, and if you share them it is actually stealing. And I know your mother brought you up better than that 🙂
All patterns are sold subject to the condition that it shall not, by way of trade or otherwise, be lent, re-sold, hired out or otherwise circulated in any form. No part of this pattern may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the designer. All rights are reserved.
Copyright Rules: You Are ABSOLUTELY Allowed to...
– You are allowed to photocopy the pattern at a larger size if required, for your personal use only.
– You absolutely can give your beautiful hand stitched pieces as gifts to your friends and family. That’s often why we stitch!! 🙂
– If it is a small scale then I am happy for you to sell the pieces you stitch providing you credit the Stitching Cabin as the pattern designer 🙂
– You can absolutely enjoy every stitch and then enjoy your finished piece hanging in your home for many, many years to come
Copyright Rules: You Are NOT Allowed to...
– You cannot make any kind of copy of the patterns and sell or give away to others whether for profit or not. PDF patterns are for personal use ONLY. You cannot pass these files or prints from these files to others whether for profit or not. You cannot post our patterns on any forum or website for others to download, whether for profit or not.
– You cannot print out or email patterns to others whether for profit or not.
– You cannot offer the digital patterns as a trade or swap to others.
– You cannot alter or claim our patterns as your own creations.
– You cannot post messages in any forums or on websites offering to pass patterns printed from our pdf files, onto others whether for profit or not.
– You cannot mass produce the patterns as stitched items for sale. They are for hand cross stitching only on a small scale and need to credit the Stitching Cabin as the pattern designer. You cannot use our patterns for machine embroidery and mass produce items for sale. If you intend to sell more than 20 completed works using the one pattern you will need to contact me for licencing rights.
– If you are in doubt of Copyright Rules, feel free to contact us with any queries.