TERMS & CONDITIONS
All patterns are sold subject to the condition that it shall not, by way of trade or otherwise, be lent, re-sold, hired out or otherwise circulated in any form. No part of this pattern may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the designer. All rights are reserved.
Copyright Rules: You Are ABSOLUTELY Allowed to...
– You are allowed to photocopy the pattern at a larger size if required, for your personal use only.
– You absolutely can give your beautiful hand stitched pieces as gifts to your friends and family. That’s often why we stitch!! 🙂
– If it is a small scale then I am happy for you to sell the pieces you stitch providing you credit the Stitching Cabin as the pattern designer 🙂 If you intend to sell more than 20 completed works total using the one pattern you will need to contact me for licensing rights.
– You can absolutely enjoy every stitch and then enjoy your finished piece hanging in your home for many, many years to come
Copyright Rules: You Are NOT Allowed to...
– You cannot make any kind of copy of the patterns and sell or give away to others whether for profit or not. PDF patterns are for personal use ONLY. You cannot pass these files or prints from these files to others whether for profit or not. You cannot post our patterns on any forum or website for others to download, whether for profit or not.
– You cannot print out or email patterns to others whether for profit or not.
– You cannot offer the digital patterns as a trade or swap to others.
– You cannot alter or claim our patterns as your own creations.
– You cannot post messages in any forums or on websites offering to pass patterns printed from our pdf files, onto others whether for profit or not.
– You cannot mass produce the patterns as stitched items for sale. They are for hand cross stitching only on a small scale and need to credit the Stitching Cabin as the pattern designer. You cannot use our patterns for machine embroidery and mass produce items for sale. If you intend to sell more than 20 completed works using the one pattern you will need to contact me for licensing rights.
– If you are in doubt of Copyright Rules, feel free to contact us with any queries.